Pete Wentz: Bi-Curious Rocker

Thursday, February 15, 2007

It seems that our little Peter Wentz is very curious about his sexuality. In an interview that's in the latest issue of Blender he explains his curiousness.


How would you describe your taste in sex?
I tend to be a bit prudish. I'm a make-out king--I'll kiss anybody--but as far as going further than that, I wanna keep my number down. I don't wanna tell my future wife, "Yeah, I've been with, like, 50 people." But when I'm with somebody, the caveman in me wants it to be completely deviant. Like, "Oh this isn't supposed to go in there? Then that's where it has to go."

So, make-out king, you've kissed boys?
I have. Anybody above the waist is fair game.


Personally who cares if he kisses boys or girls as long as he keeps on making great music.

Posted By Amanda
posted by Audio Attack at 1:29 AM | Permalink |

[ back home ]

Comments for Pete Wentz: Bi-Curious Rocker


Fall Out Boy B-Sides

via Webjay